VIDEO: Bunny cookies recipe
Delight your little ones this Easter with these extra-special bunny-shaped sugar cookies.
Bunny cookies recipe
- Sugar cookie mix, prepared according to package directions (but not baked)
- Icing (in multiple colors if desired)
- Bunny-shaped cookie cutter
- Candy bows or flowers
- Roll out prepared sugar cookie dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Using your bunny-shaped cookie cutter, cut out the cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 12 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool.
- Pour your icing into bowls large enough to dip your cookies in easily. Dip the top of each cookie in the icing.
- Randomly place small, uniform dots on the already-iced cookie.
- Using a toothpick, run a line from the top of each dot down to form small hearts.
- Attach small bows or candy flower decorations.