VIDEO: Bunny race car recipe
Twinkies roar to life in this year's Easter Invitational as determined marshmallow bunnies fight for a place in your winner's circle.
Bunny race car recipe
- 2 Twinkies
- 2 Peeps bunny marshmallows
- 2 pretzel twists
- Frosting (for attaching ingredients)
- 4 large marshmallows
- 8 large candy sprinkles (optional)
- Cut a small rectangle out of the top of each Twinkie about 1/3 of the way from the 'back' of the car.
- Using a bit of frosting, attach the bottom of the Peeps bunny to the cutout portion of the cake facing toward the front.
- Using frosting for glue, press the pretzel twists in front of the bunny Peeps.
- Cut the large marshmallows in half to create 8 'wheels' and attach them using frosting to the side of the 'car' where tires would go. If desired, you can also decorate the wheels with a 'rim' made from large candy sprinkles.