VIDEO: Rainbow jelly eggs recipe
Wow your kids this Easter with these bright and colorful rainbow jelly eggs. These eggs are a fun and easy alternative to the normal chocolate Easter fare.
Rainbow jelly eggs recipe
- 10 different Jell-O colors
- Marshmallow crème
- Egg molds or Mason jars
- Place all 10 of your Jell-O colors in to individual bowls.
- Boil the water.
- Add boiling water/cold water to each Jell-O bowl.
- Add the marshmallow crème and mix.
- Using the egg molds, plastic Easter eggs or Mason jars (any mold of your choosing), begin layering colors in the following process: Spray the containers generously with vegetable spray and add the first color. Put it in the fridge to set for 10 minutes. Carefully pour in the next layer and refrigerate again. Continue the steps until the mold is full and completely set.
- Carefully unmold.