If there’s Nutella in it, count everyone in. For a really quick and easy snack that will make everyone shout with delight, adults and kids alike, a simple recipe is in order.
If there were more than 24 hours in a day, I could make elaborate desserts and dishes daily. But since this is the number I have to deal with, I often look for easy ways to keep my family, especially my kids, filled up with delicious foods.
This recipe requires only three ingredients (four if you want to dust with powdered sugar), and you’ll have a good batch of warm, freshly-baked snacks in just a few minutes.
Chocolaty Nutella and pistachio pastries
- 1 ready-made round puff pastry
- 1/2 cup Nutella (or more if you really want to use a lot)
- 8 teaspoons crushed unsalted pistachios
- Powdered sugar, for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread out the puff pastry and slice to 8 equal pieces, like you would slice a pizza.
- On every slice, spread an abundant amount of Nutella, then sprinkle a teaspoonful of pistachios.
- Roll the crescents starting from the wider part and ending with the thinner part.
- Lay the crescents apart on a baking pan lined with a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
More Nutella recipes
Layered Nutella mousse in a jar
Pizza sandwiches with Nutella, coconut & pistachio
Nutella and cherry pizza
Leave a Comment