Corned beef and cabbage pizza
Use up that corned beef and cabbage and turn it into a pizza. Dip into Russian dressing and say hello to dinner.
After St. Patrick's Day, there is tons of leftover corned beef in our house. While I'm normally happy just reheating and enjoying, sometimes I want to do something unique. This pizza is full of Russian dressing, fresh sliced cabbage and slow cooked corned beef. I like to dip my pizza in Russian dressing, but it's delicious on its own too.
Corned beef and cabbage pizza recipe
Yield 1 (12 inch) pizza
- 1 pound pizza dough, store-bought
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Russian dressing
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded corned beef
- Let the pizza dough sit until room temperature. This helps the dough to stretch without shrinking back up.
- Prepare a baking sheet with a Silpat liner. Stretch out the dough to create a 12-inch circle or, if it's easier, you can shape it into a rectangle.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil and Russian dressing. Spread onto the crust, leaving a 1-inch crust around the edge.
- Sprinkle with most of the cheese, cabbage and corned beef. Top with the small amount of remaining cheese.
- Bake for about 18 minutes until the pizza is fully cooked and the cheese is melted.
- Let rest for 3 minutes and slice.