If you like iced coffee, this is the cocktail for you. Traditional Irish coffee flavor mixed with coffee ice cubes for great sipping flavor.
I’m one of those people who will happily drink iced coffee in the middle of winter. This winter it dropped to below zero, and I was still happily sipping away. That’s why even though I love the traditional Irish coffee I wanted to give it a little spin. This iced Irish coffee gives you all the flavor of the hot version but with a coffee ice cube twist.
Iced Irish coffee with coffee ice cubes recipe
- 32 ounces room-temperature coffee
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons Irish whiskey
- 4 tablespoons light cream
- Use 12 ounces of the coffee and fill an ice cube tray. Freeze the coffee cubes overnight.
- Add brown sugar to the other half of the coffee and stir to combine. It might take awhile to combine but it should dissolve.
- To each of 2 cocktail glasses, add a few coffee ice cubes, 2 tablespoons Irish whiskey and 2 tablespoons light cream.
- Top with coffee and stir to combine.
You can store brewed coffee in a covered glass overnight while you wait for your coffee ice cubes to freeze.