Next up we have a super-simple cold Irish dip. It’s full of Irish cheddar and Guinness beer.
Guinness and Irish cheddar cheese dip recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2-1/2 cups shredded sharp Irish cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Guinness beer
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Small handful flat-leaf parsley
- To a food processor, add the cream cheese, shredded cheese, mustard and heavy cream. Process to combine.
- Add in the Guinness beer, garlic powder, paprika and parsley.
- Process once again just to combine. Add to a bowl, and let sit for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve with rye breadsticks, chips or crackers.