Indulgently cheesy dips in your favorite St. Patrick's Day flavors
St. Patrick's Day is almost upon us, and it's time to get to dipping. Pour yourself a nice, frosty green beer, but don't forget to save room for some festive (and oh-so-cheesy) Guinness dip. (The hot Reuben dip isn't so bad either.)
This lucky holiday is all about having a good time. Lots of good food, drinks and laughter. These indulgent cheesy dips are the perfect party appetizers and are scooped up with homemade rye breadsticks. Trust me, you're going to love all of these dishes.
First up we have a hot Reuben dip. It gives you all the flavor of your favorite sandwich but in hot dip form.
Hot Reuben dip recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded corned beef, cooked
- 3/4 cup drained sauerkraut
- 1/2 cup Russian dressing
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F, and spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- To a bowl of an electric mixer, add the cream cheese, 3/4 cup of Swiss cheese, the corned beef, sauerkraut, Russian dressing and sour cream.
- Mix on low until smooth and combined.
- Add to the prepared pan, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until bubbly and hot.
- Serve with rye breadsticks, chips or crackers.