St. Patrick’s Day may be a happy-go-lucky holiday that’s all about the green brew, but a girl’s still gotta eat. If you’ve got 15 minutes, then you’ve got more than enough time to make this delicious St. Paddy’s Day Bundt cake — no baking required.
Simply melt your butter or coconut oil in a pot, and stir in the marshmallows. Keep stirring until everything is melted into a goopy blob of sugary deliciousness.
Then stir in your Rice Krispies and M&M’S.
Once everything is well mixed, dump it into a greased Bundt pan, and press it in. I like to use some waxed paper to keep it from sticking to my fingers.
Let cool for an hour on the counter or 20 minutes in the fridge.
You can even use gluten-free Rice Krispies to make this a gluten-free cake.
St. Patrick’s Day Rice Krispies Treat Bundt cake recipe
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 1 (16-ounce) package marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup light green M&M’S
- 1 cup dark green M&M’S
- Coat the inside of a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large pot on medium heat, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows, and stir until they’re melted. Remove the pot from the heat.
- Stir in the Rice Krispies. Wait a couple of minutes, and stir in the M&M’S. This will help keep the M&M’S from cracking due to the heat.
- Dump the Rice Krispies mix into your prepared Bundt pan.
- Use waxed paper to press everything firmly into the pan. (If your Rice Krispies mix is still very hot, wait a few minutes to prevent your M&M’S from cracking.)
- Let cool completely, then place a plate over the pan. Invert the pan so the “cake” sits on the plate. Slice into wedges to serve.
More St. Patrick’s Day desserts
Updated by Bethany Ramos on 2/26/16