Lucky Charms aren’t just destined for your cereal bowl. We turned this delicious cereal into a sweet treat bark.
Cereal isn’t just for breakfast. I grew up always begging my mom to buy the most expensive and sugar-packed cereal the grocery store had to offer. Of course nine times out of 10, she said no. But occasionally she would give into my requests and pick up a box of Lucky Charms. Not only do I love this cereal but the marshmallows are my favorite. Crunchy, sweet and perfect for eating plain, with milk or used in candy. This white chocolate Lucky Charms bark is the best (and easiest) St. Patrick’s Day treat you will make.
Lucky Charms crunch bark recipe
- 1 pound white chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup Lucky Charms cereal
- 1/2 cup dehydrated marshmallows
- Add parchment paper or Silpat liner to a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, add white chocolate chips.
- Melt on medium heat, stopping every 15 seconds for a stir, until completely melted.
- Pour melted chocolate onto prepared baking sheet and spread thin with an offset spatula.
- While the chocolate is still warm sprinkle on cereal and marshmallows.
- Gently press into the chocolate and let sit until the chocolate hardens.
- Break apart into pieces and enjoy.
You can find dehydrated marshmallows online or in specialty nut and candy stores.