Creamy spinach and olive stuffed chicken
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into an impressive dinner by stuffing them with a cheesy olive and spinach mixture!
Your family will love this twist to chicken breasts! Stuffing them with a cheesy spinach and olive mixture packs a flavorful punch.
Tip: Facts Up Front has created a label to make sure you're getting nutritional bang for your calorie buck. You can find it on the front of most packaged foods, outlining per-serving calories, fat, salt, and more.
Start by mixing cream cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and spinach in a large bowl.
Spread the cheese and spinach mixture onto chicken breasts that have been pounded to about a 1/4-inch thickness. Top with sliced black olives.
Roll the chicken breasts up and secure with a toothpick or a wooden skewer that has been shortened. The chicken will then be dipped into a cracker crumb mixture and baked.
Creamy spinach and olive stuffed chicken recipe
Adapted from KraftRecipes.com
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to about 1/4-inch thick
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup crushed buttery (Ritz) crackers
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, place cream cheese, spinach, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese. Stir with a large spoon to combine.
- Spread cheese mixture over chicken breasts. Top each breast evenly with black olives.
- Roll up breasts tightly and secure with a toothpick.
- In a small bowl, mix remaining Parmesan cheese and cracker crumbs.
- Dip each rolled chicken breast into beaten egg, then roll in crumb and cheese mixture to coat.
- Place in a greased casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove toothpicks and serve.