2. Mango and pomegranate spritzer recipe
- 2/3 cup mango-pomegranate juice (we used this brand)
- 1/2 cup Champagne or sparkling wine
- 1/2 mango, cut into pieces
- Pour 1/3 cup of juice into 2 glasses. Top with 1/4 cup of Champagne, and toss in mango pieces. Serve chilled.
3. Mixed berry rose cocktail recipe
- 1-1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon honey or sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Smirnoff Sorbet Light pomegranate raspberry vodka
- 1-1/2 cups Champagne or sparkling wine
- In a blender, place the mixed berries, sugar and lemon juice. Blend until fully puréed. Fill 2 glasses halfway full with purée, and top with bubbly Champagne.
More award season cocktail recipes
Updated by Bethany Ramos on 2/23/16