Make some delicious peanut butter cookies with this SheKnows food how-to.
Peanut butter heart cookies
Sweeten up Valentine’s Day
Make some delicious peanut butter cookies with this SheKnows food how to.
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar (for rolling dough in)
- 1 package Reese’s Peanut Butter Hearts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, then stir in the baking soda, salt and vanilla.
- Place 1/2 cup sugar in a small bowl. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls, and then roll them into the sugar. Place the balls 2 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet, and place a peanut butter cup heart on top.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with a cold glass of milk.