This fudge is too hot to handle
Hot cinnamon candies are the perfect addition to creamy white chocolate fudge. This is a great way to spice things up on Valentine's Day.
Even when I was a kid I had a soft spot for fudge. We would make it for almost any holiday, and, often, we would play around with flavors and mix-ins. For Valentine's Day, I wanted to take my favorite spicy cinnamon candy and mix it into creamy fudge. This treat is easy to throw together and is the perfect Valentine's Day treat for your family.
Red hot cinnamon fudge recipe
Yields 9 x 9-inch pan
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cinnamon extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup hot cinnamon candies
- Line a 9 x 9-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer, add cream cheese, powdered sugar and cinnamon extract. Beat together until smooth and creamy.
- In a double boiler, melt white chocolate until smooth.
- Slowly fold melted chocolate into cream cheese mixture. Stir in cinnamon candies and pour into prepared pan.
- Let rest for at least an hour in the refrigerator and cut into 2-bite-size squares.