Sexy Valentine's Day sippers
Looking for a sexy sipper to share with your honey? We put together two Valentine's Day staples, chocolate and cherry, to create the dessert martini of your dreams.
Chocolate and cherry is a great flavor combination. Sweet and rich, they go together perfectly. We took this classic pairing and turned it into a romantic Valentine's Day cocktail. Win over your soul mate with this totally decadent and over-the-top lover's day libation.
Chocolate cherry martini recipe
- 1 ounce cherry vodka
- 3 ounces Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce creme de cacao
- 3 ounces half-and-half (or heavy cream to make it really creamy)
- Chocolate sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- Maraschino cherries
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add in cherry vodka, chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao, half-and-half and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
- Shake just until cold and pour into a martini glass. Garnish with a maraschino cherry.