Gooey fig and pear baked Brie
Baked Brie is one of those easy appetizers that always looks so elegant. Whenever I'm in a rush and want to impress my friends or family, I make this stunning and oh-so-incredible baked Brie with figs, honey and pears.
This is one of those foolproof recipes that even a monkey could make. Simply chop, top and bake. Really, it's that easy. I always pair mine with salty tortilla chips or French bread, but it's also great with fresh-cut veggies. Or a spoon, fork or your finger. Don't knock it till you've tried it, friends.
Gooey fig and pear baked Brie recipe
Serves about 6
- 1 wheel Brie
- About 1/2 cup chopped dried figs
- 1 red pear
- About 2-3 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unwrap and place the wheel of Brie in the middle. Slice the bottom half of the pear off and place in the center of the Brie. Arrange the chopped figs around the pear and drizzle with honey.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until center is very soft. Serve with dipping vegetables and chips and enjoy!