Fresh fruits and a creamy cheesecake spread are stuffed into wraps and rolled up into a delicious healthy snack or breakfast.
This is a great recipe for any time of day. Strawberries and bananas are paired with a cool creamy Greek yogurt-based spread that tastes like cheesecake. Now you can satisfy that sweet tooth without wrecking your diet.
Skinny cheesecake fruit wraps recipe
Yields 2 large wraps
For the cheesecake spread
- 1 (6 ounce) container Chobani nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cheesecake-flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon agave
For the wrap
- 2 large tortilla wraps
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons granola (optional)
- In a bowl add the Greek yogurt, instant pudding mix, vanilla and the agave. Mix well until smooth.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture over the surface of the tortilla wrap leaving a small edge. Divide the bananas and strawberries between the tortillas careful not to overfill. Fold in the sides of the tortillas and then begin to wrap keeping it as tight as possible.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and chill for an hour. Cut both wraps in half and serve immediately.