Easy Christmas tree brownies
Brownies are cut into cute little Christmas tree shapes and decorated for the holidays. A simple and festive holiday dessert kids will love making.
These adorable brownie Christmas trees are perfect for baking with kids. Boxed mix keeps this treat simple and easy and tree-shaped cookie cutters helps make the shapes a breeze. Let your kids take over when it's time to decorate and have some fun with mom in the kitchen.
Easy Christmas tree brownies recipe
Yields 10-12 brownies
- Christmas tree cooker cutter
- 1 boxed brownie mix, plus ingredients listed on box
- 1 tube green decorating frosting
- Variety of decorations such as holiday sprinkles and mini M&M's
- Mini candy canes (optional)
- Prepare the brownies as directed on the boxed brownie mix. Bake as instructed and allow the brownies to cool completely.
- Once cooled, use the cookie cutter to cut out Christmas tree shapes and place the cut outs on a large baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Using the tube of green frosting draw desired shapes or decorative pattern on each of the brownie trees. Top with holiday sprinkles and mini M&M's. Insert one mini candy cane rod into the bottom of the tree (optional) and serve.