Champagne lemon mini Bundt cake
Champagne isn't just for drinking. This bubbly treat has been mixed with a light lemon cake and baked up for a delicious sweet treat.
This sweet lemon Bundt cake recipe combines lemon cake mix and fresh (or leftover) Champagne. We lightly dusted our Bundt cakes with powdered sugar since they are naturally sweet but a glaze would work well too.
Champagne lemon mini Bundt cake recipe
Yields 24 mini Bundts
- 1 (18 ounce) lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Champagne
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a mini Bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer, add lemon cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, Champagne and lemon zest. Mix until smooth and combined.
- Fill Bundt cups about 3/4 full and bake for 12-15 minutes until fully cooked and they spring back when touched.
- Let cool for 3 minutes in the pan and then flip over and tap gently on the back of the pan. The mini Bundts should fall out easily.
- Once cool lightly dust with powdered sugar.