Looking for new ways to serve your potatoes? We have something exciting to try. Not only do they look great, but they are also absolutely delicious!
A little bit of creativity makes a whole lot of difference especially when it comes to the usual boring potatoes. Serve your potatoes rolled up then filled with Brie and pancetta. Yum!
Baked potato roll-ups with Brie and pancetta recipe
- 3 ounces pancetta (substitute bacon if you cannot find it), diced
- 1 large potato or 2 medium potatoes
- 4 ounces Brie, diced
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 ounces cream
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Over medium heat, in a dry (no oil) saucepan, toast the pancetta, then set aside.
- Using a mandoline, slice the potatoes. Adjust the length of the slices to correspond with the height of the baking dish.
- Roll them like tubes and place them in the oiled individual baking dishes.
- In the hollow centers of the potatoes, put the Brie, pancetta and parsley.
- Pour the cream. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
- In a preheated oven at 375 degrees F, bake the potatoes for 30 minutes.