Sea salt chocolate dipped fruit snacks
These simple dipped treats are a great way to enjoy winter fruits.
Depriving yourself of treats is a surefire way to fail at any diet. Winter fruits dipped in a bit of dark chocolate (for all those antioxidant powers!) and sea salt is the perfect way to enjoy a healthy treat while still staying on track. Don't skip out on the sea salt, it's the best part.
Sea salt chocolate dipped fruit snacks recipe
- 2 clementines, peeled and segmented
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (72% cacao or higher)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Melt the chocolate and the coconut oil and stir until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip one end of the fruit slices/segments into the chocolate.
- Sprinkle the sea salt on the chocolate and lay the fruit on the baking sheet.
- Repeat the process until all fruit is dipped and salted.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the refrigerator for 10 minutes for the chocolate to set before eating.
- Keep stored in the refrigerator.