If you’re a fan of Almond Joy candy bars, you will love this martini. A blend of chocolate liqueur, coconut and cream is transformed into one delicious cocktail with a hint of nuttiness.
A candy bar turned cocktail
Chocolate coconut martini recipe
Inspired by the delicious life
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 ounce coconut-flavored rum
- 1 ounce Frangelico (or hazelnut-flavored liqueur)
- 2 ounces Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1-2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, plus more depending on desired level of chocolate flavor
- 4 ounces very cold heavy whipping cream or half-and-half
- In a small bowl, add the 1/4 cup chocolate syrup and add the shredded coconut to a small plate. Dip the rim of 2 glasses into the chocolate syrup, then into the coconut and set aside.
- In a shaker or a blender add the coconut rum, Frangelico, chocolate liqueur, chocolate syrup and heavy cream or half-and-half.
- Shake vigorously, mixing the drink well. Divide between two glasses and garnish with extra chocolate syrup if desired. Serve immediately as it is best when served cold.