Gluten-free Goodie of the Week: Individual pumpkin-chocolate chip bread pudding
When the holidays roll around, it's always nice to have an easy-to-make, yet scrumptious dessert on hand. Save time by serving this tasty treat!
When the holidays roll around, time flies. Try this time-saving Gluten-free Goodie of the Week recipe for individual pumpkin-chocolate chip bread pudding. Not only will this dessert delight guests, but it's easy to make using prepackaged Udi's Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins.
The muffins are already flavored with seasonings like ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon, along with pumpkin and pumpkin seeds, so you won't have to worry about mixing much together. The muffins serve as the main ingredient in this easy bread pudding recipe. For extra flair, serve this with a scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream. Take advantage of this time-saving dessert perfect for the holiday season!
Individual pumpkin-chocolate chip bread pudding recipe
- 3 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 4 Udi's Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup gluten-free chocolate chips
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons pepitas (optional as garnish)
- In a bowl, mix together the egg yolks and milk. Fold in the muffins followed by the chocolate chips.
- Evenly divide the mixture between 4 (6 ounce) baking ramekins.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of one of the bread pudding mixtures comes out clean.
- If using pepitas as garnish, sprinkle over the tops of the bread pudding just a few minutes before removing from the oven
- Allow the bread pudding to cool for 5-10 minutes, then serve.
While all of the content on SheKnows reflects the honest opinion of our writers, Udi's Gluten Free brand provided us with product for review.