Looking for a fun Christmas craft? Fill a large ornament ball with all the fixings for the perfect glass of hot cocoa.
Christmas ornaments just got a whole lot more fun! These festive treats are fantastic little gifts and are perfect for Christmas. Who doesn’t love an edible gift?
Hot cocoa mix ornaments
Yields 2 ornaments
- 2 ornaments with removable tops
- 4 packs hot chocolate mix
- Add ins: Red sprinkles, green sprinkles, mini marshmallows, mini white chocolate chips and mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Take tops off ornaments and, using a funnel, pour in hot chocolate mix. Gently tap down containers so the mix is settled. Our ornaments used 2 packs of hot chocolate mix per ornament.
- Still using your funnel, add in sprinkles and then shake gently to distribute equally.
- Finally top with desired add in — mini chocolate chips, marshmallows, etc.
- Put tops back onto the ornaments and gift with a tag that explains how to make the hot chocolate. (You can find these directions on the packets of hot chocolate)
You can find food-quality glass or plastic ornaments at most craft stores. They come in various sizes and shapes.