Greet family and guests with one or all three of these festive and simple fall-inspired cocktails!
Pear and nutmeg, apples, cinnamon, sugar… cranberry, ginger and beer! These 3 fall-inspired cocktails bring it all and will leave your guests feeling warm and welcomed!
The three ships cocktail recipe
- 2 ounces vodka
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 6 chunks Bartlett pear
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg (plus more for garnish)
- Sliced small pear for garnish
- Muddle pear and nutmeg together until well mashed.
- Add all other ingredients and shake vigorously over ice for 30 seconds. Fine strain into an ice-filled rocks glass.
- Garnish with a thin slice of pear dusted with ground nutmeg.
Apple cider bourbon mimosa recipe
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (plus a bit more for glass rims)
- 3 ounces apple cider
- 3 ounces Champagne
- 1-1/2 ounces bourbon
- Cinnamon and sugar mixture
- Sliced apple for garnish
- Dip Champagne glass rims in bourbon and then into a mixture of a bit of brown sugar, cinnamon and sugar.
- Mix all the drink ingredients together and pour into Champagne glass.
- Garnish with sliced apples.
Cranberry ginger crush recipe
- 2 ounces 100 percent cranberry juice
- 2 ounces spiced rum
- 4 ounces spicy ginger beer (try to find Blenheim’s or Reed’s)
- Candied ginger pieces for garnish
- In a rocks glass filled with ice, combine cranberry juice and rum.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with candied ginger on a cocktail pick, toothpick or place on the side of the glass.