Sloppy Joes and tater tots are a classic dinner combo. We have taken that dish and gone a step further. We put the two together, topped it with cheese and baked till crispy. Oh yes!
Everyone loves a delicious sloppy Joe sandwich. They’re even better when served with cheese and tater tots. This tasty crispy casserole will be sure to please your whole family. Watch out because everyone will want seconds!
Sloppy Joe tater tot casserole
Yields 9 x 13-inch pan
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can sloppy Joe mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 packages tater tots
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Brown hamburger and drain off the grease.
- Add back to the pan and pour in sloppy Joe mix. Cook until warmed.
- Pour meat into a 9 x 13-inch pan, sprinkle with shredded cheese and top with frozen tater tots.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes until the tater tots are crispy and cooked.
If you want to make single serving-sized portions, follow the same directions except add sloppy Joe mix to small ramekins.