Pumpkin seven-layer bars
Lots of flavor and seven layers of deliciousness. Coconut, pumpkin, nuts and sweet chocolate morsels. What's not love?
There is nothing better than sitting down to a big plate of delicious sweet treats. These seven-layer bars are jazzed up for fall by combining the flavors of cinnamon, pumpkin and of course pumpkin spice. It's going to be hard to just eat one of these bad boys.
Pumpkin seven-layer bars recipe
Adapted from Crazy for Crust
Yields 9 x 9-inch pan
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9 x 9-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, add graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Mix until combined.
- Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Top with cinnamon chips, chocolate chips, almonds and coconut.
- In a small bowl whisk together the condensed milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour evenly over the cookies and bake for about 30 minutes until the edges are slightly browned and the center is set.
- Let bars cool completely before cutting.