Make it a mac and cheese to remember this holiday season!
It’s time for holiday parties, and mac and cheese makes the perfect side. But don’t serve it up the same-old way — remix your recipe with these classic twists.
Mexican chicken macaroni-and-cheese casserole
Put a Mexican twist on your favorite dish with this easy recipe. It saves you tons of time by starting with Hormel Country Crock Elbow Macaroni and Cheese, making it perfect for a weeknight dinner or for feeding surprise guests!
- 21-ounce container Hormel Country Crock Elbow Macaroni and Cheese
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup frozen whole-kernel corn; chopped, pitted ripe olives or rinsed and drained canned black beans
- 1 cup crushed plain or flavored tortilla chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine Hormel Country Crock Elbow Macaroni and Cheese, chicken, salsa and corn, olives or beans. Transfer to a 2-quart casserole.
- Bake covered for 35 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with chips and bake for 5 more minutes.
Are you still looking for new ways to serve this popular cheesy side? Try these ideas from SheKnows!
Philly cheesesteak mac and cheese
This grown-up version of mac and cheese features steak, peppers and onions — all of which are ingredients from the popular sandwich.
Broccoli mac and cheese
Can’t get your kids to eat their veggies? Cover those vegetables in gooey cheese!
Baked pumpkin mac and cheese
We all love pumpkin pie, but have you ever tried pumpkin mac and cheese? Enjoy the tastes of the season baked into this scrumptious side.
Spicy jalapeño mac and cheese
Do you need a little more spice in your life? Take things up a notch with this super-spicy twist on a classic side dish.
Avocado mac and cheese
At first glance, these ingredients may not sound like a great match. They flow together, though, to create a creamy dish that can please nearly any palate.