Leftover turkey frittata
It's time to take those Thanksgiving leftovers and turn them into a filling and delicious breakfast frittata.
Don't worry about how to use up that Thanksgiving turkey. This simple and easy frittata is a great way to use leftovers and start your day.
Leftover turkey frittata recipe
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup leftover turkey chunks
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg and heavy cream, set aside.
- Heat an 8-inch skillet over medium heat and add in olive oil. Once hot, add in mushrooms and cook till soft.
- Pour in eggs, sprinkle in cheddar cheese, turkey and baby spinach. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir once to combine everything and then let cook for about 5 minutes till the bottom and edges have just started to set.
- Put in the oven and cook under the broiler for about 5 minutes. The frittata will be done when the top no longer jiggles and is fully cooked.
- Enjoy hot or at room temperature.