Is it a taco? Is it a burger? It’s both! Sliders dressed with all the taco fixings give you the best flavors of each dish.
Zesty flavors for mini burgers
Next time you can’t decide between a taco and a burger, whip up these supreme taco sliders. They’re perfect game day bites or a fun twist on taco night.
Supreme taco sliders recipe
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/4 small onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1-1/4 teaspoons chili powder, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3/4 + 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 3/4 + 1/8 teaspoon onion powder, divided
- 3/4 + 1/8 teaspoon coriander, divided
- 3/4 + 1/8 teaspoon paprika, divided
- 3/4 + 1/8 teaspoon cumin, divided
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 7 slider buns
- Combine ground beef with grated onion, oregano, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 3/4 teaspoon each of garlic powder, onion powder, coriander, paprika and cumin. Form into 7 patties and grill or pan fry until cooked through.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, 1/4 teaspoon salt and chili powder, 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, onion powder, coriander, paprika and cumin. Set aside.
- Assemble the burgers. Place patties on buns and top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and a dollop of seasoned yogurt.