This is one fancy leftover Thanksgiving breakfast. All that flavor of the holiday packed into a delicious breakfast.
Not sure what to do with all those Thanksgiving leftovers? We got creative and created the most delicious Thanksgiving leftover eggs Benedict. Crispy bread, sharp cheese, sweet cranberry sauce, a perfectly fried egg and a drizzle of gravy. What could be better?
Thanksgiving leftover eggs Benedict
- 1 large leftover roll, cut in half and toasted
- 2 slices sharp provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup leftover turkey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons gravy , warmed
- Lay one half toasted roll onto two plates, top with cheese and equal amounts cranberry sauce and turkey.
- In a small skillet fry up two over-easy eggs and top each toasted bread with one freshly fried egg.
- Drizzle with warm gravy and serve immediately.