Grab & go scrambled egg cups
Turkey bacon, veggies and organic eggs are baked in a muffin pan to create this simple healthy and easy breakfast for the entire family to enjoy, especially on busy mornings.
We all have those mornings which can make eating breakfast a challenge. In this recipe, we line a muffin pan with turkey bacon and fill the center with whipped eggs. Add in your favorite vegetables or cheeses and bake for a delicious healthy breakfast that can be made ahead of time. These are perfect for a breakfast on the go.
Grab & go scrambled egg cups recipe
Yields 4 servings (2 egg cups per person)
- 8 slices turkey bacon
- 8 organic eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced vegetables, such as onion, peppers or tomatoes
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Take one strip of bacon and place it in the muffin pan to create a circle or a ring shape.
- Add the eggs, salt and pepper to a blender (or use a hand mixer) and blend on high for one minute (this incorporates air into the eggs making them nice and fluffy as the bake). Divide the vegetables and the eggs between each of the muffin cups then top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until fully cooked and cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and cool slightly. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.