The sage leaves tucked in between the sausages leave a lingering herbal aroma in the meat.
Just a simple touch of fresh sage sandwiched in between the meat gives an incredible change in the meat flavor. The recipe is very simple and easy. Try it on your next family meal!
Grilled sausage and sage skewer recipe
- 4 sausages, quartered (depends on the size of the sausage)
- 20 fresh sage leaves, washed and dried
- Warm up the grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the sausage slices and sage leaves alternately on a skewer.
- Grill the skewers until cooked through.