Impress your guests by adding a tangy glaze to ordinary green beans!
Del Monte® simplifies mealtime! Give your green beans some character by drizzling an ever-so-simple maple-mustard sauce over them.
Green beans with maple-mustard sauce
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Del Monte® Cut Green Beans, not drained
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup prepared spicy mustard
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Heat green beans (with liquid) in a saucepan over medium heat.
- While green beans are heating, whisk maple syrup, spicy mustard, balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a medium bowl, then set it aside.
- Drain green beans in a colander and place them in a serving bowl.
- Drizzle the maple-mustard sauce over the green beans. Stir gently to coat.