Dress up your corn pudding without a lot of additional hassle. This corn pudding boasts a spicy hint of chipotle and pieces of hearty bacon.
Add some flair to your traditional corn pudding recipe! Sweet corn is surrounded by a fluffy pudding and bacon pieces and is seasoned with chipotle to make a corn pudding your guests won't forget!
Spicy chipotle corn pudding with bacon
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans sweet corn, drained
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup bacon pieces
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, stirring gently with a large spoon.
- Spoon the mixture into a casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown and the center is firm.