A creamy, fall-inspired pudding that’s healthy to boot!
This pudding is like the filling of a pumpkin pie with a healthy spin thanks to the coconut milk. A creamy, delicious fall treat that’s super simple to whip up yourself!
Pumpkin coconut pudding recipe
- 1-1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 cups coconut milk (liquid part from a can)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons warm water
- Combine the pumpkin puree, coconut milk and vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk constantly until heated and just starting to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add cinnamon, nutmeg and maple syrup.
- Whisk cornstarch and water together in a small bowl and then add to the saucepan.
- Stir pudding mixture until it starts to thicken slightly.
- Pour into serving glasses and refrigerate for at least 6 hours until it sets.
- Garnish with whipped cream and coconut flakes if desired.