Milkshakes aren’t just for hot summer days. In fact, with the right ingredients, you can enjoy a boozy milkshake all year! We added crispy fall apples, crunchy nuts and homemade caramel to make this shake perfect for any fall celebration!
This decadent shake, topped with caramel, chocolate nuts and apples, is our favorite way to kick off our favorite season. What better way to enjoy the falling leaves than by getting a buzz on with a creamy, crunchy shake?
Crunchy caramel apple boozy milkshake recipe
- 1/2 red apple, chopped
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons bourbon or spiced rum
- 1-1/2 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped chocolate almonds
- Whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon caramel (use this recipe for homemade)
- In a blender, add the apple, milk, bourbon, ice cream and sugar. Blend until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Pour into a large Mason jar. Garnish with whipped cream, caramel and chopped almonds.