Chopped Brussels sprouts salad with cranberries & apples
Chopping Brussels sprouts is a great way to trick even the pickiest eaters into loving this vegetable.
Did you know you can eat Brussels sprouts raw? Just thinly slice them into fun little shreds, and you have a delicious chopped salad! We tossed it with some apples and cranberries for a fun seasonal spin.
Chopped Brussels sprouts salad with cranberries & apples recipe
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed, outer leaves removed and thinly sliced.
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Combine the Brussels sprouts, apples, cranberries and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, honey and Dijon mustard in a small bowl and pour into the salad.
- Toss thoroughly to coat the salad with the dressing.