Sunday dinner: Cherry-studded chicken salad wraps
You don't have to go all-out to make a Sunday dinner meal taste amazing! Wraps can hit the spot and are easy to put together in no time.
This Sunday dinner recipe for cherry-studded chicken salad wraps has all the ingredients to make a sophisticated meal. But relax! This Sunday, take a break from cooking but still put together a meal that tastes great. The bright greens, tart cherries, goat cheese and balsamic dressing combine for a delightful meal that comes together all wrapped up! To make things even easier, use a rotisserie chicken or precooked chicken from the deli.
Cherry-studded chicken salad wraps recipe
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 12 ounces cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 ounces dried cherries
- 3 ounces balsamic salad dressing, more or less to taste
- 2-3 ounces goat cheese
- 4 (8 inch) tortillas
- In a large bowl, toss together the salad greens, cooked chicken, cherries and balsamic dressing. Mix well.
- Evenly divide the mixture between 4 tortillas, piling the ingredients down the center of the tortilla.
- Evenly divide the goat cheese between the four portions and place small dollops over the top of the greens.
- Roll the tortillas from one end to the other, then cut in half and serve on individual plates.
Get your wrap on for Sunday dinner!