The BLT just got better! Guacamole, fried eggs and applewood smoked bacon put this sandwich over the top.
Sandwiches for breakfast or lunch
Whether you’re craving a BLT for breakfast or lunch, we’ve got you covered. Packed full of delicious ingredients, this is one sandwich you’ll want to eat for every meal!
BLTs with fried eggs and guacamole recipe
- 2 Roma tomatoes, divided
- 2 avocados, diced
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 strips applewood smoked bacon
- 4 sweet potato rolls (or substitute any type of roll)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 4 fried eggs
- Dice 1 tomato. In a small bowl, gently mash avocados using a potato masher. Add diced tomato, lime juice, salt and pepper, to taste, and gently toss to combine. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy. Drain on paper towels. Cut each strip in half.
- Slice remaining tomato. Slice rolls in half.
- Assemble sandwiches by layering spinach, sliced tomato, fried egg, bacon and guacamole on each roll.