Think you hate Brussels sprouts? Turn them into a crunchy baked chip, dip them in a spicy cream sauce and you’ll change your mind!
Remember those mushy boiled Brussels sprouts from your childhood? These are not them. Stripping these little mini cabbages of their outer leaves and baking them into crispy chips is a much more enjoyable way to get your sprouts in!
Brussels sprouts chips with creamy Sriracha dipping sauce
- Outer leaves from 1.5 pounds of Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon zest, divided
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts leaves in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange leaves on baking sheet in a single layer. Do not crowd the leaves, if you need to use 2 baking sheets or bake in batches, do so.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes until leaves start to crisp/brown at the edges.
- Remove from the oven and toss with 1 teaspoon of the lemon zest.
- In a small bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Sriracha and remaining 1/2 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- Serve the chips in a bowl with the dipping sauce on the side.
- Best eaten warm.