Golden Grahams cereal is mixed with melted marshmallows, pure vanilla extract and milk chocolate chips for a delicious treat that can be enjoyed throughout the year.
Who doesn’t love s’mores? All the flavors of graham crackers, creamy marshmallows and milk chocolate blended into one delicious treat. Eating them is heaven but making them can be a challenge since they are known as a campfire dessert. Here we lose the campfire and turn these babies inside out, transforming them into s’mores bars made right in your kitchen. No campfire required!
Inside out s’mores bars recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mini-marshmallows
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) box Golden Grahams cereal
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Spray a 9 x 9-inch baking pan generously with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large pot over medium heat, add the butter and melt. Stir in the vanilla extract and the mini-marshmallows and mix continuously until the marshmallows have melted completely and are smooth.
- Fold in the Golden Grahams cereal and half of the chocolate chips, mixing well. Press firmly into the greased pan and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the top. Chill for 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- Cut into bars and store in airtight containers for several days.