Leftover Halloween candy skillet brownies
Need to get that Halloween candy out of your house? These candy-packed skillet brownies are the perfect way to use up that Halloween candy.
Tired of staring at all that leftover Halloween candy? Don't feel like throwing it away but don't really want to eat it plain? This simple skillet brownie is the perfect use for your leftover candy and makes a delicious dessert.
Halloween skillet brownies recipe
Yields 10-inch skillet brownie
- 1 box dark chocolate brownie mix
- 1/4 cup semisweet morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped Halloween candy (we used a mix of candy corn, Snickers, Rolo and peanut butter cups)
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and spray nonstick spray into a 10-inch cast iron skillet, set aside.
- In a large bowl, prepare brownie mix according to box directions.
- Pour into greased skillet and sprinkle the top with chopped Halloween candy and pretzels.
- Bake according to box directions and let brownie cool before cutting.
The Halloween candy will somewhat melt into the brownie. Don't worry, this makes it even more more ooey-gooey and delicious!