Chai pumpkin Greek yogurt smoothie
There is nothing wrong with taking your breakfast on the go. This fall-inspired smoothie packs a nutritional punch and tastes amazing.
Smoothies aren't just for fresh fruit and yogurt. This simple smoothie is perfect for fall and is packed full of pureed pumpkin, chai and cinnamon. It's perfect for breakfast but even better for dessert.
Chai pumpkin Greek yogurt smoothie recipe
Adapted from Healthful Pursuit
Yields 1 smoothie
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1-1/2 cups full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon chai spice mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 (5 ounce) vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (more or less depending on desired sweetness)
- 6 ice cubes
- In a large blender add all ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Add to a large glass and top with a dash of cinnamon.