From Restaurants to Your Backyard, Here's What to Eat on Labor Day 2017
The word "labor" may be in the name of the Labor Day holiday, but laboring is kinda the opposite of what we want to do. Thank God for restaurants, am I right? Labor Day falls on Monday, Sept. 4 this year, and there's a grip of places that are offering some great deals.
If you're planning on a lazy day at home, we've got the perfect recipes for you to create a memorable holiday in your own backyard too. Basically, we've got all your food bases covered.
For those eating out…
- Firehouse Subs: On Monday, Sept. 4, get a free medium sub with the purchase of an additional medium or large sub, chips and a drink.
- Outback Steakhouse: Up to 20 percent off all weekend with coupon through Sept. 4.
- Baskin-Robbins: $2 off Polar Pizza and $1 off freshly packed ice cream of any size on the Baskin-Robbins mobile app.
- On the Border: $4 regular-size watermelon margaritas with a $1 size upgrade and $6 watermelon Coronaritas all day on Sept. 4.
- Carrabba's: Amore Mondays just happen to coincide with Labor Day — get a special three-course meal starting at $12.99 after 3 p.m. on Mondays.
- Einstein Bros.: 13 bagels for only $7 on Mondays? Yes, please!
- Marie Callender’s: With their Crave and Save menu, you only pay $6 to $9 all the time.
- Taco Bell. If all else fails, the Dollar Cravings menu at Taco Bell is still going strong — with tons of yummy tacos (and other goodies) for only $1.
Next up: For those staying in…
Originally published August 2013. Updated September 2017.