The skinny on Labor Day cocktails
Summer is fading into fall and that means that the season of boots, snuggly sweaters and fabulous fashion will soon be here! Until then, lighten the Labor Day load and ease back into reality with these delicious Skinnygirl cocktail recipes.
Kiss summer goodbye with these cocktails perfect for sipping in style. These delicious recipes will have your guests raising their glasses in salute to your end-of-summer soiree.
- 1-1/2 parts Skinnygirl Island Coconut Vodka
- 3 parts pineapple juice
- 4 parts sparkling water
- 1 cup sliced mango, frozen
- Mango wedge for garnish
- Place ice and sliced mango in a glass.
- Pour in vodka, pineapple juice and sparkling water.
- Garnish with a mango wedge and enjoy!
- 2 parts Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka
- 2 large muddled strawberries
- 1 part powdered lemonade mix
- Splash of club soda
- Place ice, muddled strawberries and powered lemonade mix in a glass.
- Pour in vodka.
- Top with club soda and enjoy!
- 1-1/2 parts Skinnygirl Cucumber Vodka
- 6 parts green tea or diet green tea
- Pineapple wedge for garnish
- Place ice in a glass.
- Pour in vodka and green tea.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge and enjoy!