Raspberry balsamic chicken
This super-tasty chicken dish is perfect for changing up your weekly chicken dinner. Chicken breasts are baked and glazed with a thick sweet and tangy raspberry balsamic sauce.
If you love chicken but want to spruce up your dinner, here is a fantastic recipe for you. We took chicken breasts and baked them until juicy then glazed them with a fresh and fruity raspberry glaze. The glaze is mild but enough to add a punch of flavor to this dish. This makes a great dinner next to brown rice and veggies and is just as good as leftovers for lunch the next day.
Raspberry balsamic chicken recipe
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam or preserves
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 4 chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepot over medium heat, add the raspberry preserves, balsamic vinegar and dried herbs. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat to medium low and cook the sauce until thick (can coat the back of a spoon). Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking dish with parchment paper and add the chicken. Season with salt and pepper and bake for about 30-40 minutes or until the center of the chicken is no longer pink.
- Add the cooked chicken to the pot with the raspberry sauce and turn gently to coat each piece of chicken until it is evenly glazed. Serve alongside steamed vegetables or over top a big green salad.