Apricot pistachio white chocolate bark
Creamy white chocolate is mixed with crunchy pistachios and sweet dried apricots to create a fun new twist on chocolate bark.
We love the flavor of creamy white chocolate. Here, we decided to use white chocolate and create a chocolate bark using pistachios and dried apricots, resulting in a perfectly balanced sweet and crunchy treat. Since it's easily portable make a double batch and give it as a gift.
Apricot pistachio white chocolate bark recipe
Yields about 12 servings
- 1 large bar of white chocolate (chopped)
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- Line a medium-size baking sheet with wax paper. In a double boiler or in a microwave safe bowl melt the white chocolate.
- Once the white chocolate is completely melted, add in 1/2 of the pistachios and 1/2 of the apricots, mixing well. Pour the mixture out onto the pan lined with wax paper. Using a spatula spread the chocolate mixture to desired thickness. Add the remaining pistachios and apricots on top and chill for a couple of hours to harden.
- Remove from the refrigerator and break into pieces. Store in an airtight container or keep in the refrigerator.