We are taking basic peanut butter cookies and stuffing them with miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups. You cannot go wrong with these cookies!
Peanut butter cookies are a standard childhood favorite. They are easy to make and packed full of nutty flavor. We have taken everything you love about the peanut butter cookie and made it even better. This soft and chewy cookie is perfectly baked and then a miniature peanut butter cup is pressed in the middle. This is the type of cookie you can’t stop eating.
Reese’s peanut butter cup stuffed cookies recipe
Yields about 40 cookies
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 40 miniature frozen Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, add butter, sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter. Cream together until fluffy. This will take a few minutes.
- Add in egg, vanilla extract and milk. Mix until combined.
- Slowly incorporate flour mixture until dough comes together.
- Shape into 40 equal-sized balls and place each ball in the cup of a mini-muffin tin.
- Bake for about 8 minutes. The cookie will have filled the cup and started to puff up.
- Remove from the oven and immediately push a frozen miniature peanut butter cup into the middle of the warm cookie. Let cookie cool in the pan and then carefully remove the cookie.
- Continue until all cookies have been made.
Freezing the peanut butter cup helps the candy to push into the hot cookie easier.