Smoky bacon rolled up into jumbo cinnamon rolls. This is one breakfast treat that will blow your mind. So simple and so flavorful.
These totally over-the-top cinnamon rolls combine two of the best breakfast foods of all time — bacon and cinnamon rolls. This dish couldn’t be easier to put together and will be sure to impress everyone at the breakfast table.
Bacon-stuffed jumbo cinnamon rolls recipe
Yields 5 cinnamon rolls
- 1 (5 count) package refrigerated jumbo cinnamon rolls
- 5 thick slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with a Silpat liner or parchment paper, set aside.
- Open the container and set the frosting aside.
- Unroll each cinnamon roll and lay a slice of bacon onto the dough. Roll the cinnamon roll back up and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until fully cooked and spread frosting over the warm rolls.
- Serve warm.